Sunday, January 31, 2010

Idea to Make Money Online !

WE have all seen somewhere online "how to make money online." I know most have checked out at least one website or even fell victim to the many scams out there.

I have actually never believed in any of them but dream til today of having a stay at home internet job (we all do).

Well, actually I found the most credible way to do it. Although I haven't done it myself, I plan too. Until then, I can tell you the idea of how to do it.

Ok, so if you are reading this, you know about blogger.com This is actually one of the tools to use to make your money.

The basic idea for making money online is to create anything that people would want to view. Create a website, blog, youtube channel etc. that would interest people. Doing this costs no money.

Next thing you want to do is google for "affiliates" These are people looking for advertising through your projects that will pay you to do so.

Amazon.com and Google are some of the most popular ones. Amazon will actually pay you for items they sell through people that came from your site. Say you have a book reading website, and you review books. You can actually partner with Amazon and link books from them. Every time somebody buys that book that came from your website, you get a percentage of the sell :)

Google on the other hand, will pay you a very small fee for clicks on there advertising banners on your site. So the more people click on your site's advertising, the more you would make.

SO the basic idea here, create something people would want to view and advertise on that idea. This is actually easier than it sounds, just a little time consuming.

Whatever you like most in life, blog about it or make a website about that and other people with the same interest will find you. The more content you have the better chances of people returning and eventually even buying something through you.

Im very excited to start doing this and for those who got some ideas sparked already, best of luck to you.

Enjoy !

P.S.
you can get a free webpage from weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment